The leaves are falling and the days are getting shorter. Pretty soon the snowflakes and howling winds of Old Man Winter will materialize. The 2018-2019 Winter Forecast is here to show you where the warm, wet, cold, snowy and dry weather is likely. How Did We Do Last...
The end of the widespread summer warmth is near and autumn leaves will soon be turning and falling. This must mean that snowflakes aren't terribly far away. The 2018-2019 Winter Forecast is coming into view. Our last update did not have a ton of specifics. We are...
While the Dog Days of Summer are upon us now, in a few short months snowflakes might be flying. Now that August is here we can gather some signs and signals on how winter might be setting up from a general standpoint. This summer Neoweather attended a large trade show...
It definitely has been a chilly last couple of weeks across the United States of America. With the snow cover across mainly the northern half of the US, along with the snow cover in Canada, temperatures have been able to stay cold enough for all snow. While the...
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018