While the Dog Days of Summer are upon us now, in a few short months snowflakes might be flying. Now that August is here we can gather some signs and signals on how winter might be setting up from a general standpoint. This summer Neoweather attended a large trade show...
It definitely has been a chilly last couple of weeks across the United States of America. With the snow cover across mainly the northern half of the US, along with the snow cover in Canada, temperatures have been able to stay cold enough for all snow. While the...
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018
- An Early Look Ahead To Winter - August 3, 2018
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Severe Weather Chances Increasing Saturday - May 11, 2018
- How Did April Cold Affect Things? - April 30, 2018
- 2019 Winter Forecast - April 16, 2018
- Three Tornadoes Touchdown In Ohio Tuesday - April 4, 2018
- No April Fools – Cold Easter & Month Ahead - March 31, 2018
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Snow - March 20, 2018
- A Few Inches of Snow to Welcome in Spring - March 19, 2018