While the Dog Days of Summer are upon us now, in a few short months snowflakes might be flying. Now that August is here we can gather some signs and signals on how winter might be setting up from a general standpoint.
This summer Neoweather attended a large trade show revolving around the snow removal industry. We are focussed on providing accurate weather information year-round and even though it’s early we took a look into the crystal ball for Winter 2018/2019.
Our friends with Snow Plow News stopped by to hear the early winter outlook.
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018
- An Early Look Ahead To Winter - August 3, 2018
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Severe Weather Chances Increasing Saturday - May 11, 2018
- How Did April Cold Affect Things? - April 30, 2018
- 2019 Winter Forecast - April 16, 2018
- Three Tornadoes Touchdown In Ohio Tuesday - April 4, 2018
- No April Fools – Cold Easter & Month Ahead - March 31, 2018
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Snow - March 20, 2018
- A Few Inches of Snow to Welcome in Spring - March 19, 2018