While the Dog Days of Summer are upon us now, in a few short months snowflakes might be flying. Now that August is here we can gather some signs and signals on how winter might be setting up from a general standpoint.
This summer Neoweather attended a large trade show revolving around the snow removal industry. We are focussed on providing accurate weather information year-round and even though it’s early we took a look into the crystal ball for Winter 2018/2019.
Our friends with Snow Plow News stopped by to hear the early winter outlook.
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018