The last few years we have seen some early spring extremes. Sometimes it’s dealing with constant chilly days and dreary skies. Even some very impactful snow events hit. Orrrrr we saw the exact opposite. March and April periods with beautiful sunny days and temperatures surging 30 degrees above average.
Above are the temperatures compared to average so far in March of 2019. There is very widespread chilly weather, with some downright frigid early spring readings across the Northern Plains into the Northwest. Will this pattern last?
Warmer Periods On The Way
We are going to see a much more up and down pattern with some warmth locking in at times across the East in April. A detailed forecast video is below dishing out the details
If you are a business in turf maintenance, agriculture, sports operations, landscaping or outdoor events we can help you save time and money. Let us provide you with customized weather analysis (accurate forecasts made by human weather experts) specific for your location.
These details go WAY ABOVE & BEYOND what an app or the local TV weathercast can do. Get safety and peace of mind today.
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018