As what was Hurricane Harvey continues to drop inches upon inches of rain on Southeast Texas we sit in a pretty tranquil weather pattern here across the Great Lakes. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the folks right now in Texas for this absolute tragedy. We are getting ready for the so called end of summer party here in the Great Lakes and it for sure will feel like fall around here as we go into the weekend.
Here is a look at temps on Saturday and as you can see temps will hang in the 60’s across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to the 70’s in and around the City of Detroit. It will actually begin to get warmer and warmer as the weekend moves along and temps on Monday will be in the low 80’s across most of Southeast Lower Michigan. After that a big cool down looks to come around the end of next week that will really make things feel like fall around here!
- Rain And Wind For Weekend - November 14, 2017
- Trick Or Treat Forecast For Michigan - October 31, 2017
- Warm Week Ahead Cool Down Coming - October 16, 2017
- September Warth Continues On - September 18, 2017
- Much Cooler Temps For Holiday Weekend - August 29, 2017
- Heat Continues To March On - June 12, 2017
- Chilly Weekend But Warmth Comes Back - March 4, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Weather Across Michigan - February 18, 2017
- Winter Storm Impacts Michigan - January 9, 2017