The Snow Plow News forecast shows a pretty mild weather pattern for the week ahead. There will likely be a period of above average temperatures. Those will last through the beginning of December. Not much cold air will happen from the Plains and eastward is on tap until mid month.
The video below looks at the forecast for this week and talks about a historic Ohio snowstorm that blanketed a couple of feet of snow across Cleveland and surrounding areas.
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018