The Snow Plow News forecast shows a pretty mild weather pattern for the week ahead. There will likely be a period of above average temperatures. Those will last through the beginning of December. Not much cold air will happen from the Plains and eastward is on tap until mid month.
The video below looks at the forecast for this week and talks about a historic Ohio snowstorm that blanketed a couple of feet of snow across Cleveland and surrounding areas.
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018
- An Early Look Ahead To Winter - August 3, 2018
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Severe Weather Chances Increasing Saturday - May 11, 2018
- How Did April Cold Affect Things? - April 30, 2018
- 2019 Winter Forecast - April 16, 2018
- Three Tornadoes Touchdown In Ohio Tuesday - April 4, 2018
- No April Fools – Cold Easter & Month Ahead - March 31, 2018
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Snow - March 20, 2018
- A Few Inches of Snow to Welcome in Spring - March 19, 2018