Hurricane Irma is now beginning to head more northward. It’s producing heavy rain and gusty winds with a few possible tornadoes already. Forecaster Mark Spencer spent some time talking about Irma, the forecast and impact. Plus some of your questions are answered.
For more Hurricane Irma coverage you can read our most recent article
All of the latest updates are being issued by the National Hurricane Center.
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018
- An Early Look Ahead To Winter - August 3, 2018
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Severe Weather Chances Increasing Saturday - May 11, 2018