Hurricane Irma is now beginning to head more northward. It’s producing heavy rain and gusty winds with a few possible tornadoes already. Forecaster Mark Spencer spent some time talking about Irma, the forecast and impact. Plus some of your questions are answered.
For more Hurricane Irma coverage you can read our most recent article
All of the latest updates are being issued by the National Hurricane Center.
- - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018