What a flip! Summer weather straight to November. Lots of below average temperatures will be common over the next couple weeks. Any warmth will mainly be well out west.
Lake effect snow could fire up a couple times over the next several days in the Great Lakes. Any accumulation would not be widespread and mainly contained to grassy surfaces. One chance for snow is Wednesday night. A better chance is this weekend. The window for snow likely won’t be more than a few hours or so as we go through Saturday evening into Sunday morning.
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018