Ohio, Michigan and Virginia First Warn are no more
North Ridgeville, OH– (Nov 5, 2018) –Neoweather, LLC has announced the end of the First Warn branding. Three brands came together to focus on state meteorology updates in the summer of 2016. Over the couple years that followed that partnership has ended.
Virginia Weather Network and Great Lakes Climate and Weather have gone in their own direction and are not directly affiliated with Neoweather any longer.
Ohio First Warn Weather was a local spin-off from Neoweather focussing on weather forecasting and coverage across Ohio. The social media accounts and branding associated with Neoweather, LLC and Neoweather Consulting will be easier to find.
A little change to start the month. What was Ohio First Warn (@OHfirstwarn) is now Neoweather. We are rolling into just one Twitter account.
— Neoweather (@Neoweather) November 2, 2018
Weather coverage from Neoweather can be seen on multiple social media and other digital platforms. Neoweather will continue providing forecasts and weather coverage for Ohio, the Great Lakes, Midwest, Ohio Valley and beyond publicly online.
Neoweather– The Leading Front In Weather- was founded in 2009 and become an official LLC in 2014 in order to better serve clients in the private meteorology and forecasting sector. Neoweather is a growing source for public and private business weather forecasts.
70,000 followers trust Neoweather to keep them weather aware across several digital platforms. Weather-dependent businesses use detailed and customizable forecast information to keep staff and customers safe while saving time and money.
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018