November 5th is remembered for some major storms with several tornadoes and damaging wind reports. Neoweather Meteorologist Brian Ivey and Forecaster Mark Spencer break down the recent severe weather outbreak that happened in Ohio. You can watch the full video below.
You can watch a highlight reel of some of the damage below.
- Friday Afternoon Weather Update On Winter Blast - January 12, 2018
- Model Madness Leading To Heavy Snow In Spots - January 11, 2018
- Big Winter Storm Coming This Weekend? - January 8, 2018
- Weekly Weather Video Tracking A Very Active Pattern - January 8, 2018
- East Coast Storm Will Drop Several Inches Of Snow With Strong Winds - January 3, 2018
- Erie Pennsylvania Shatters Snow Records From Lake Effect - December 29, 2017
- Christmas Eve Snow Drops A Couple Inches For Most Ohioans - December 23, 2017
- White Christmas Chances Increasing For Northern Ohio - December 21, 2017
- New GOES-East Satellite Becomes Operational And Improves Forecasts - December 20, 2017
- Video: More Cold, Clipper Systems and Lake Snow - December 11, 2017