November 5th is remembered for some major storms with several tornadoes and damaging wind reports. Neoweather Meteorologist Brian Ivey and Forecaster Mark Spencer break down the recent severe weather outbreak that happened in Ohio. You can watch the full video below.
You can watch a highlight reel of some of the damage below.
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Snow - March 20, 2018
- A Few Inches of Snow to Welcome in Spring - March 19, 2018
- Rain Changes To Snow Thursday Evening - February 28, 2018
- The Thaw Is On With Infrequent Winter Visits - February 13, 2018
- Significant Snow in Parts of the Great Lakes - February 8, 2018
- Snow & Ice Continues Across Ohio Mid Morning - February 7, 2018
- ‘Super Blue Moon’ Will Show Up Wednesday - January 30, 2018
- Few Inches of Snow by Tuesday Morning For Some Ohioans - January 29, 2018
- International Space Station Pass Tonight - January 26, 2018
- VIDEO: Weekly Forecast Looking At Snow & Mild Temps - January 22, 2018