The weather has certainly been great of late across Ohio, making it perfect to get outside and get the Christmas decorations up and do some last-minute clean-up of leaves. The good news is that the temperatures are going to remain fairly seasonable, with nothing too cool on the way. There will be a couple chances for rain, though, as we close out the books on November and move into December.
Wednesday – Thursday
Wednesday will be cooler than Tuesday was. (Tuesday was a real beauty!) A dry cold front will blow through the area overnight tonight, bringing us a mostly sunny sky Wednesday, with highs topping out in the upper-40s and low-50s across Ohio. The next system will roll into town Thursday.
Thursday will feature a mostly cloudy sky, and rain will arrive across the area by the evening. The rain will be in west Ohio during the morning, and get into Northeast Ohio by the time people are finishing up lunch. More steady rain will arrive with the cold front by the rush hour drive home. Temperatures Thursday will be in the mid- to upper-40s for most, with a few areas getting into the low-50s.
Friday – Saturday
Heading into the first two days of December, it will be dry. Friday will be cooler with a mostly cloudy sky most the day. Some clearing will take place from west to east during the late-afternoon. Highs will be in the mid-40s for most.
Saturday will be pleasant with abundant sunshine and near 50-degrees.
Overall, thee wet day will be Thursday for Ohio, otherwise get out and enjoy the seasonable weather! Now is the chance to get all the outdoor Christmas lights set up, if you have not already.
- Tranquil mid-week in Ohio; Cooler air returns briefly - December 19, 2017
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! (Great Lakes) - December 5, 2017
- Seasonable weather rolls on into early December for Ohio - November 28, 2017
- Fall Chill continues over Ohio; Quiet end to week - November 7, 2017
- Cool, seasonable weather keeps grip on Great Lakes - October 24, 2017
- Cooler west, Warmer east pattern to continue - October 10, 2017
- Hot and Dry now; cooler relief by weekend in Ohio - September 26, 2017
- Dry Tuesday, Wet Wednesday and Thursday in Ohio - September 12, 2017
- Cool down rolls into Great Lakes - August 22, 2017
- Great Lakes enters tranquil mid-week - August 8, 2017