The video below has your full Snow Plow News forecast for the week ahead. If you like the white stuff then you might be happy. A few systems will track across the Midwest, Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and Northeast. This will setup accumulating snow chances.
Cold air moving over the warm Great Lakes likely triggers bands of lake effect snow squalls hitting Marquette, Grand Rapids, Erie, Buffalo and Oswego. If good dynamics persist for a couple of days then significant accumulations could be possible in spots.
Very cold weather will hang around through the middle of December across much of the eastern half of the United States.
- Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Snow - March 20, 2018
- A Few Inches of Snow to Welcome in Spring - March 19, 2018
- Rain Changes To Snow Thursday Evening - February 28, 2018
- The Thaw Is On With Infrequent Winter Visits - February 13, 2018
- Significant Snow in Parts of the Great Lakes - February 8, 2018
- Snow & Ice Continues Across Ohio Mid Morning - February 7, 2018
- ‘Super Blue Moon’ Will Show Up Wednesday - January 30, 2018
- Few Inches of Snow by Tuesday Morning For Some Ohioans - January 29, 2018
- International Space Station Pass Tonight - January 26, 2018
- VIDEO: Weekly Forecast Looking At Snow & Mild Temps - January 22, 2018