The video below has your full Snow Plow News forecast for the week ahead. If you like the white stuff then you might be happy. A few systems will track across the Midwest, Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and Northeast. This will setup accumulating snow chances.
Cold air moving over the warm Great Lakes likely triggers bands of lake effect snow squalls hitting Marquette, Grand Rapids, Erie, Buffalo and Oswego. If good dynamics persist for a couple of days then significant accumulations could be possible in spots.
Very cold weather will hang around through the middle of December across much of the eastern half of the United States.
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018
- Hurricane Florence To Cause Devastating Flooding In Carolinas - September 12, 2018
- VIDEO: Erie, PA Snow Record Taken Away - August 31, 2018
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peeks Through Monday - August 11, 2018
- An Early Look Ahead To Winter - August 3, 2018
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Severe Weather Chances Increasing Saturday - May 11, 2018
- How Did April Cold Affect Things? - April 30, 2018
- 2019 Winter Forecast - April 16, 2018