The video below has your full Snow Plow News forecast for the week ahead. If you like the white stuff then you might be happy. A few systems will track across the Midwest, Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and Northeast. This will setup accumulating snow chances.
Cold air moving over the warm Great Lakes likely triggers bands of lake effect snow squalls hitting Marquette, Grand Rapids, Erie, Buffalo and Oswego. If good dynamics persist for a couple of days then significant accumulations could be possible in spots.
Very cold weather will hang around through the middle of December across much of the eastern half of the United States.
- Video: More Cold, Clipper Systems and Lake Snow - December 11, 2017
- Several Inches of Snow Coming To The Snowbelt - December 11, 2017
- Video: Check Out When Snow Is Possible - December 4, 2017
- Ready Or Not Here Comes Cold Weather After A Strong Storm - December 3, 2017
- Feet Of Snow Fell Thanksgiving Weekend 1950 - November 27, 2017
- Cyber Monday Flash Freeze Sale; Get 25% Off - November 27, 2017
- Pattern Flip: Warmth Comes East Next Week - November 22, 2017
- Great Thanksgiving Travel Today For Much of Nation - November 22, 2017
- Neoweather Live: November 5th Severe Weather Outbreak - November 14, 2017
- Major Storm Likely To Bring Arctic Chill Before Thanksgiving - November 13, 2017