Hurricane Michael is a Category 3 storm packing winds over 100 mph. It’s going to slide north-northeast and make landfall in Florida Wednesday.
The storm poses major threats with wind, storm surge and flooding rains all being threats. Full details on the storm below.
For local Ohioans we won’t see any direct impacts from Michael. It will be another hot and mostly sunny day Wednesday before clouds increase. Rain and storms ahead of a cold front arrive later in the day.
- - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018