The Great Lakes has endured quite a roller coaster ride the past week with thunderstorms, wind and snow and now sunny skies but chilly temperatures for the early part of the weekend. High temperatures will be near freezing today for many locations, but the winds tomorrow will be out of the SW and that will bring another push of somewhat more milder air across Michigan with highs in the Detroit Metro in the low 40’s and still stuck in the 30’s in the Upper Peninsula.
Unfortunately come Monday and Tuesday the clouds will be back in the area but the warmer weather will be too as high temps Monday and Tuesday will be in the 50’s once again, but another storm system moves into the great lakes as well and brings more rain to many areas which is not a good thing across the state as our ground is already pretty saturated already by recent rains. Many rivers across Mid Michigan near Lansing are flooding in some low lying areas and the rain next week will not help the situation very well. In conclusion chilly weekend with no real signs of old man winter coming back in the near future.
- Rain And Wind For Weekend - November 14, 2017
- Trick Or Treat Forecast For Michigan - October 31, 2017
- Warm Week Ahead Cool Down Coming - October 16, 2017
- September Warth Continues On - September 18, 2017
- Much Cooler Temps For Holiday Weekend - August 29, 2017
- Heat Continues To March On - June 12, 2017
- Chilly Weekend But Warmth Comes Back - March 4, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Weather Across Michigan - February 18, 2017
- Winter Storm Impacts Michigan - January 9, 2017