Forecasters Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer talk about the recent heat and thunderstorms, plus look at the thunderstorm potential for Thursday and the weekend ahead. They also share some pictures and video of flooding from thunderstorms on Tuesday 6-13-17. We also look at an outflow boundary from a thunderstorm. Watch below for the full show!
Next week we’ll be revealing the name for the show!
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018
- Clipper System to Bring Snow to Ohio - December 12, 2017
- Major Pattern Change On The Way - November 29, 2017
- Wild Weather: Lots of Ups & Downs, Anything Goes - November 15, 2017
- Getting Your Weather Data from an App? Better Think Again! - October 18, 2017
- ISS Flyover: Two Great Passes This Week - September 26, 2017
- Hurricane Maria To Impact Puerto Rico Wednesday - September 19, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey Expected to Become A Major Hurricane Impacting Texas - August 24, 2017