Forecasters Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer talk about the recent heat and thunderstorms, plus look at the thunderstorm potential for Thursday and the weekend ahead. They also share some pictures and video of flooding from thunderstorms on Tuesday 6-13-17. We also look at an outflow boundary from a thunderstorm. Watch below for the full show!
Next week we’ll be revealing the name for the show!
- SIMA Symposium: Snow & Ice Show In Cleveland - June 24, 2018
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- No April Fools – Cold Easter & Month Ahead - March 31, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Snow & Ice Continues Across Ohio Mid Morning - February 7, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018
- VIDEO: Weekly Forecast Looking At Snow & Mild Temps - January 22, 2018
- Clipper System to Bring Snow to Ohio - December 12, 2017
- Major Pattern Change On The Way - November 29, 2017
- Wild Weather: Lots of Ups & Downs, Anything Goes - November 15, 2017