NEW from Neoweather! Check out our weekly Facebook Live sessions on our Ohio First Warn Weather page or you can also watch them later here or on YouTube! Can’t watch? No worries! You can also listen to our broadcast on SoundCloud.
In this week’s video, we talk about the latest cool pattern and how long it will last plus we’re tracking HEAT! Find out when the warm weather will return (hint: it’s not too far away!). Plus we also have a look at a few cool social media posts featuring some tornadic weather and a guy mowing his grass. Check it out below!
We’re still working on a name for our show. If you have one, please share it with is in the comments section below. If we select your show name, we’ll give you a nice shout out (and maybe something else too). Thanks!
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018
- Clipper System to Bring Snow to Ohio - December 12, 2017
- Major Pattern Change On The Way - November 29, 2017
- Wild Weather: Lots of Ups & Downs, Anything Goes - November 15, 2017
- Getting Your Weather Data from an App? Better Think Again! - October 18, 2017
- ISS Flyover: Two Great Passes This Week - September 26, 2017
- Hurricane Maria To Impact Puerto Rico Wednesday - September 19, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey Expected to Become A Major Hurricane Impacting Texas - August 24, 2017