Good Morning everyone hope you are having a good start to your weekend and it is going to be a gorgeous one across Michigan. Temperatures on this fine Saturday will range from the mid 40’s in the UP to near 60 across Southern Lower Michigan with light and variable winds. This is all due to a nice ridge that is over the area allowing for spring like temps to move into the area. Sunday will feature the same thing as plentiful sunshine across the state and much above average temps for all areas.
Go on outside and enjoy the beautiful spring weather cause as we move through the rest of the week I am keeping a close eye on a storm system that could impact Michigan by next weekend with rain and even some snow across Northern Michigan. Models as per usual are bouncing around with the idea of a storm but the storm signal is there for some type of storm to impact areas across Michigan. We will be keeping an eye on it for sure. Below is an image of this mornings 06z GFS run showing the storm and the precipitation types that are possible with this storm. Expect changes as the storm gets closer though. Have a great Saturday and weekend everyone!
- Rain And Wind For Weekend - November 14, 2017
- Trick Or Treat Forecast For Michigan - October 31, 2017
- Warm Week Ahead Cool Down Coming - October 16, 2017
- September Warth Continues On - September 18, 2017
- Much Cooler Temps For Holiday Weekend - August 29, 2017
- Heat Continues To March On - June 12, 2017
- Chilly Weekend But Warmth Comes Back - March 4, 2017
- Beautiful Spring Weather Across Michigan - February 18, 2017
- Winter Storm Impacts Michigan - January 9, 2017