The active weather pattern dominated by a cold northwest flow just keeps on ticking. Alberta Clipper systems and troughs of low pressure will traverse across the Midwest, Great Lakes and into the Northeast the next several days. There will likely be some significant lake effect snow as a reinforcing shot of cold air moves in Tuesday.
If you live downwind of the lakes you can expect a northwest flow to produce some significant locations in portions inland.
- - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018
- Unexpected Tornadoes Strike Northeast Ohio Thursday - September 22, 2018
- September 2018-2019 Winter Forecast Update - September 21, 2018